Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

yo shorty, it's my bday!

i can't believe i'm another year older and edging closer to big 3-0! time really passed by so quickly. this morning i tried to remember where i was and what i was doing on my bday.. last year on my bday eve i went out with my girl friends to have dinner in makati then we passed by my friend's sister who was waiting for the wrap of the shooting of a cf with kim and gerald (both of them were so goodlooking..gerald was hot while kim was a bit too skinny). on my actual bday, i was at the centennial airport bound for singapore for training (and after that flying to india for a 2-week work) and i had dinner with my colleagues at Morton's Steak (Mandarin Oriental)..

Last year, bday cake with my family at Mr Choi's Kitchen
yesterday, on the day before my bday eve, i was out with the same girl friends.. we watched the chipmunks squeakwel and dinner at arya. i had to leave early though but i still had fun chatting with the girls. the day before my bday, i had lunch with my family and on the eve, they surprised me with a yummy chocolate cake while singing happy bday (aww..i was touched!) though it was already 10pm and i was in my jammies and had night cream on my face (hihi) when they gave me the surprise!

dinner at Arya with my girl friends
today, i'm in the office like it's just another day.. had lunch with my colleagues at Abe (serendra). Funny story - when we sat at the table i asked the waiter if i get free dessert because it's my bday today, and he said, yes, i get a free maja blanca. so i said, "okay" and joked "gusto ko yun may kumakanta ha!".. later after our yummy meal, we followed up on our free dessert and the waiter said that, "hinahanap lang po namin yun best singer namin".. haha.. sure enough a few minutes later, a group of waiters came from behind me and started singing "Maligayang bati... maligayang bati.." while all the while everyone inside the resto starting looking at our table, looking at me!! aimee took my pic and i made a wish and blew the candle.

Me and the singing waiters at Abe
what? no party til the morning? haha..sorry but no.. i think the best bdays are celebrated with a smile and your loved ones near you, no need for something fancy! thanks everyone for all the lovely greetings (via text and fb).. i'm feeling the love!! hope everyone (esp me) will have a great year ahead! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment