Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 6, 2010

my cafe, my farm

i am one of those facebook users addicted to the various time wasting games.. from mafia wars, school of wizardry to restaurant city, home inn and island paradise. i've tried so many games and it's really hard to maintain everything. so i decided to just concentrate on two games..

cafe world - for the past few years, i have been envisioning myself to own a small book store / cafe. since i dont have the capability to own and manage one, ive decided to put my frustrations to use. i named my quaint coffee shop as Cozy Corner Cafe - simply because i want a place where people can drop by, read books in a cozy corner while drinking delicious coffee and eating yummy desserts. i have changed concepts several times (i started with a woodsy feel, then i changed to drive-in style and now is going half-italian, half-chinese). am planning on upgrading my restaurant (again) when i earn enough money to buy the white / gold tables and make my cafe into an expensive coffee shop!
farmville - i tried farm town and barn buddy before but i couldnt get into this game coz i really dont see the fun in raising animals and planting crops. but i was still curious so finally tried farmville and now im glued! well, not as glued as cafe world, but i check at least one a week that i harvest my fruits, crops, flowers and collect stuff from my animals. my only problem with farmville - it's so hard to earn money to buy the nicer stuff. most of the nicer buildings and animals are too expensive and for some, you have to pay in cash. plus it's hard to load the game from my home pc. that's why its taking me such a long time to expand. guess i have to put in more time! ps - look at what i tried to spell out :)
so, what are you guys playing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment