Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

replay

here's what my top 30 songs in itunes look like:


okay.. so my top replay songs are not diverse.. hehe.. i listen to my ipod every morning on my way to work at at night going home.. during these times, i want fun, upbeat and catchy songs.. that's why girl groups and fast songs rule my playlist. in mid-2009, my no. 1 song was Crazy (which is currently no. 2).. again and again was my no. 2 song during the mid to late 2009, but abracadabra came out and love it so much (you see the remix version is in no. 17) but in less than one year, it has become my no. 1 song.. what's surprising my no. 9 song "because of you" by after school, i only started listening to that song in early jan 2010, but in less than 3 months, it reached my top 10. another interesting songs are no. 16 "geuraedo dwilgga" and no. 24 "caution don't bother me".. these songs came out during the late 90s (at the height of s#arp and T's fame) and they're still on my top songs!! i love listening to them at night. Tasha is just so fierce!

so, let's see what happens in 6 months.. if there are new songs to reach my list or not!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment