Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2010

2010 top 30

it sucks when my hard disk just suddenly stops working.. all my docs, pics, videos (!!) are all gone and i have to start all over again :( a good thing is i had just synced my itunes to my ipod so i was able to recover all my songs..

i was trying tracking my top 30 most played songs for 2010 and though i couldn't finish it until dec 31, i was able to save a screenshot of my top 30 as of today.. so here it goes:
obviously, most of the songs came from Q1.. though i think if given more time the following songs would have made it by end of year: Rainbow's A, Miss A's Good Girl Bad Girl, Shinee's Lucifer and SuJu's No Other.

will try to manually calculate the results from tomorrow til Dec 31 and let's see if the rankings change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment