Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

flying solo

i love my "me" time. i love being alone, whether in my room or in my car or in the office.
just doing my own thing. doing what i love. like i'm in my own little world where everything's fine.
i love the comfortable silence where no one's talking and everything's so calm and peaceful.
i feel like i can hear my thoughts more and understand myself better.

sometimes i wonder if i'm a recluse. that i'd rather be alone than have company.
or is it because i'm used to be alone that's why i like being alone.
or maybe i just need to be someone to understand why other people do not like being alone.
doesn't matter if you're single or taken, i think everyone needs a little time alone with themselves.
now leave me alone and i'm going back to my happy bubble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment