Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

killer dream

last sunday, i had an intense dream that my brothers and i killed lady gaga. i can't remember the exact details of the dream except for these:

we were having an out of town trip (or picnic) with lady gaga. i was with my mom, 2 brothers J & M, lady gaga and her parents. for some reason, i thought of gaga's parents as in laws so maybe in my dream lady gaga was married to my brother (??). i was with J and we can see LG and M across the street, they were knee deep in the mud. LG was bending over and trying to find something in the mud, when my M shoved her down the mud until we couldn't see her (my thought was she drowned).

then the next scene came and we were with LG's parents -- i was out of breath, as if i ran far away from the "crime scene" and acting like nothing happened. a few minutes later, there was a commotion behind us, when we looked at the crowd, we heard someone say that LG's body was discovered a few kms away from where we were standing (since M just shoved her into the mud, the body easily floated and discovered) by a lady and she has called the cops. i looked at my brothers and we were talking if we will get caught but my brother said we won't since we didn't leave any incriminating evidence but then as i reached for my wallet, i realised that my shangrila card (dont ask me why) is missing and that LG was holding it when she died. i panicked, that they might pin me as a suspect but when the cops came and talked to us, we were all calm and pretended we didn't know anything and then they left and we were safe.

i dont remember much what happned after but my mind jumped into another dream (i usually do that) -- i dont remember the details for the dream, but it was at night, i was planning to go home but for some reason, i was stuck in that place and i just kept walking and going around trying to look for soemthing (i dont know what) and even climbing on the roof. i would speak with some people then a taxi is waiting for me and yet i just kept passing the taxi and not getting in. all this time i felt scared and gloomy.

weird right??? i dont know what it means, but i've been having these scary dreams for the last couple of weeks.. am i dreading something? am i feeling listless? or just lonely?

0 comments:

Post a Comment