Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

welcome back jo in sung!


Jo In Sung has been discharged from the military

On May 4, 2011 at 10 AM [all Korean time and date] actor Jo In Sung was discharged from the military. As of today he has finished his two year mandatory military service. He was greeted by 400 fans as he made his way out of the base.


He started to become emotional, as his eyes began to water he stated, “It hasn’t been long since I’ve been out so I don’t know how I feel. I don’t know honestly. I think I’ll feel reality when I see my parents at home. I couldn’t sleep last night. I had a party with my friends in the army so we talked a lot. I had a long break during the duty so there is no one I miss. I’m just sad to say goodbye to everyone at the army. I will miss them a lot.”

He then went on to say, ““At this moment, I think it was a really good idea doing my military duty. This is the reason my fans came out today.”

Not only was Jo In Sung greeted by his joyful fans, MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” also sent him a big sign. It seemed as though they were trying to recruit him on to the show as a guest.

He commented on the sign by saying, “If I have a chance, I want to go on the show. I am a big fan of the show. I think I watched ‘Infinity Challenge’ more than I watched girl groups.”

source: star news
nice to hear that jo in sung is back!! can't wait for his comeback drama or movie! he may have moved on to more meatier and grittier roles, but to me, he's still that cute and charming guy in new nonstop :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment