Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 18, 2012

moving to wonderland

one of the reasons i started this blog was to talk about one of my passion: books. over the years, i have blogged about the books that i have read and last night while i was chatting with my friend, she gave me an idea to bring back my focus on books. that's why i've decided to create a separate book blog that i aptly named, pages from wonderland. (big thanks to my friend for coming up with this cool name!)

in the next couple of days, i will be transferring my old book posts from this blog to the wonderland blog and hopefully i can continue to create better reviews in the future! occasionally, i will probably squeeze a couple of movie reviews (my other passion) too (either in this blog or the pfw blog).

here's the link: pagesfromwonderland.wordpress.com

happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment