Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sona

did PGMA really accomplish all the achievements she mentioned in her speech? how come no one has heard of them until now?

i did find it funny when she made indirect remarks to mar roxas and erap. nice one! even though i don't think presidents should be slinging those kinds of potshots during her state of the nation address.

and what's with her ugly dress? reminds me of the jollibee mascot guy - the one who's supposed to represent french fries (what's his name?)

can't wait for the 2010 elections!

3 comments:

Lester said...

I'm sad that I can't vote (yet) because I remain unregistered. :(

Who's your bet?

maandoe said...

then this is your chance to vote!

i only registered a few months ago... like you i've never had the chance to vote.. but now i finally registered!

my bet: hm... i still can't decided.. right now it's either villar or roxas and between the two, villar has the better campaign commercials! haha!

Lester said...

Yeah, I find Roxas' commercial very lame. Same with Gibo's. hehe.

Post a Comment