Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

monthsary

it's been a month since i've started blogging and i am still trying to get used to it. i still don't know how to put up widgets and more fun items in my blog.. i'm still trying to look for a better theme for my blog (i'm not really a fan of blue).. i'm still trying to organize my thoughts on what to blog and how to blog. should i focus on certain topics only or do i continue rambling on whatever interests me? do i start blogging professionally or do i continue just writing whatever words that come to my mind? hm.. i dont know.. but im having fun blogging. so hopefully whoever is reading my blog will go along and have fun with me :)

2 comments:

Lester said...

Same here. I'm still getting used to blogging. I think it would help you how to design your blog by lurking around other's blogs and try to grab a widget or two from them hehe. You can get ideas from my friend's blog design here: http://hearthur.blogspot.com/

:)

PS: On "green" theme - this is more like you now :)

maandoe said...

yes.. green is more me..

i have searched around for other themes but i dont have how to change my current theme if it's not from the default templates..

and some of the widgets i've tried grabbing from others but i dont know how..

hay.. i think i need to read up on htmls and stuff.

Post a Comment