Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 21, 2009

i'm a hoarder

To date, I have...
33 books and
4 magazines
that i bought as far as one year ago
but i've left unread and gathering dust on my bookshelf.

To date, I have ...
6 Jdrama
2 Kdrama
3 Tdrama
3 American series
that I have started but have not finished watching.
Either I've lost interest or not in the mood to watch them now.

To date, I have...
20 Jdrama
7 Kdrama
5 Tdrama
18 American series
that I have not started watching at all.
Either I'm not in the mood or delaying watching them lest I finish them too fast.

To date, I have...
more than 30 movies in
original,
pirated or
pc format
that I have not watched yet.
No excuses this time, I just never found the time.

I like buying them for the sheer pleasure of buying them.
I like hoarding them for the immense satisfaction of collecting them.
I like to pile the books on my shelf and watch it get filled with new and old books of various sizes and smell.
I like to buy magazines from different countries or for its pretty cover and stack them on my side table.
I like to download and buy tv series and complete the whole season before I watch them.
I like to buy DVDs of foreign movies and classic films from my favorite artists.

I don't know when and if I'll ever get the time to watch and read them all..
I probably could if I really want to.
But what's the rush? They're mine and I have all the time in the world.
At least if I was stuck in my room for an entire week with no one to talk to
I don't need to worry coz I'll never get bored.

I'm hoarder. And will always be a hoarder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment