Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 4, 2009

the spaghettiest

if you ask me which food is my favorite, 
my answer will be jollibee spaghetti, no doubt. 
i just love it. 
the taste, 
the color, 
the smell. 

it's my comfort food.
when i'm in a good mood and craving for something yummy to eat.
when i'm feeling low and i want to uplift my spirits.
i always head to jollibee for some spaghetti.
at lunch time when i want to go out.
at dinner when i'm on my way back home.
or in-between when i'm hungry.

what makes jollibee spaghetti so irresistible?
is it the big red ham and hotdog that i just have to eat it without the noodles?
or is it the noodles that's cooked so right, you just want to gobble them up?
is it the sauce that's so sweet and delicious, you wish you can have more?

i dont know 
and i dont care
as long as jollibee keeps making them
i'll keep on eating them.
definitely the spaghettiest!


0 comments:

Post a Comment