Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2009

sweet, sweet yozoh

If I had a good singing voice.. I think I would prefer to have Yozoh's voice rather than divas like Mariah. Yozoh's voice is so soft and soothing.








Full Albums:
Yozoh (with Sogumo Acacia Band) - My Name is Yozoh

Vol. 1 - Traveler
Release Date: Oct 21, 2008



Digital Singles:
37.2 Pink (ft Primary)
Release Date: March 11, 2008

Nostalgia (ft. Eric) with Broom Classic
Release Date: June 17, 2008

Morning Star
Release Date: Oct 7, 2008


Cooky
Release Date: April 10, 2009



Yozoh and JP - Color of City
Release Date:  May 15, 2009

Vono
Release Date: Nov 10, 2009


She also participates in OSTs of Kdramas (ex. Coffee Prince) with fellow Pastel musicians and other indie groups. I will also feature similar artists that I like soon, but for now, enjoy the sweet melodies of Yozoh!

Yozoh with 2PM and Suju



0 comments:

Post a Comment