Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 7, 2010

dress up my kindle

there are soo many designs to choose from!!!! i had a hard time deciding!

here are the nominees:
enamored owl
in the city
jolie
lazy days
love song
mora
the runners up
tree of books
whimsical
the eventual winner
i almost, almost ordered whimsical, but it didn't feel right.. so i did one last round of shopping and spotted this design... and instantly fell in love!
the forest
the minute i set my eyes on the forest design, i was hooked. i knew this is the one i wanted. the feeling inside where my heart and mind just clicked.. just like that. this design is sooo me. i love it! the pastel colors and quirky cartoony art matches well with my baby pink leather cover.

can't wait for my purchase to arrive!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment