Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

girl u love


Why do I become so lonely
though I was always by your side
But I can't be the girl you love
I wanted you to look at me more

Why do I get so sad?
I want you to hold me, but
I won't be the girl you love anymore...
I can't take the place of someone else

I realized it [looking at your] profile that you're dreaming of her
Even now, you're chasing after those times

Do you love the girl so much that she's in ya heart?
Baby, missin', wantin', wishin' for her probably
After we kissed, the number of sighs
Always hurt me, aches me, tells me
that your heart isn't here with me, no, no

I believed that if time passed by, you'd forget her someday
But you're here with your cold behavior unchanged, hey

If she's the girl U love so much that she's in ya heart
Baby, missin', wantin', wishin' for her, that's why, hey
I'm sensing even the goodbye, right now
Gonna drop U, quit U, leave U alone, set U free
You're looking at only the past
I won't tell you how much I care anymore
Baby, will U ever know my true
feelings?  I'm lovin' U
But, time's tickin' right along for me
We can't be together
If it's love you feel for her,
I have to go
to a new place, hey
- Crystal Kay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYezNDyWS0

0 comments:

Post a Comment