Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

pwned by a critter

funny story last night..

i was going to greenhills with my dhya to watch the adjustment bureau when my ahya asked me to buy him a hot cafe mocha at starbucks. when we finished watching the movie (good premise but bad execution - the movie ended up being shallow..so disappointing), i went starbucks to buy the coffee.

since our car did not have cup holders, i had to hold the coffee the whole ride home. through the bumps and humps, i carefully made sure that i wont spill the coffee.. we even made some detours (fetching my nephews, stopping by mercury).. so when we finally reached home, i was proud of myself for not spilling a single drop of coffee.

i went up to our house and went straight to my ahya's room. i knocked once and he immediately opened the door. then he pointed to the wall right beside me and said, "uy! may daga!" i screamed and spilled some of the coffee as the mouse scurried away from me. ACK!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment